Founder and President
Nick is responsible for the financial management of the company, job estimating and leading the company’s sales efforts. Nick manages relationships with key suppliers and manufacturers for the company but also spends considerable time with new and prospective clients, educating them about technology, trends and options available for their specific projects. Nick started his career in residential automation in 1996 as a sales associate for a successful home theater company in greater Atlanta. After only 18 months Nick was the top salesperson in the company, and had created a large client roster. Disappointed with the service the company was providing to his clients, Nick decided to open his open company where customer service would be the top priority. Since then he has led Link Your House to double digit growth for five years in a row and 10 years as an HAI 5-Star Dealer.
- Bachelors Degree – Iowa State’s University of Science and Technology
- Russound Certified Designer
- HAI Factory Certified Integrator/Designer
- Elan g! Certified Designer
- ELAN Home Systems Certified Designer
- Crestron Certified Designer
- Lutron Certified Designer
Director, Information Technology
Accomplished IT Professional with extensive experience in software development, social media, internet marketing, networking, hardware support and telephony. Possesses first-rate communication skills to collaborate on all business levels while effectively directing systems, processes and operating procedures. Highly personable and self-motivated professional with the versatility to work among diverse groups and handle complex problems effectively.
Hands-on experience architecting projects and leading teams through full life cycle projects and application development, including requirements gathering, prototyping, proof of concept, design, user interface design, object-oriented programming, unit testing, maintenance, and documentation for both on-site and remote locations.
Expert in network administration, software development, social media strategy, search engine optimization, internet marketing and project management. Team Leader and Consultant with more than twenty years of experience in diverse, challenging and fast-paced environments.
- Solid management and organizational skills, project management experience of domestic and off-shore resources, proficient in leading and mentoring team members while forming cohesive working environments.
- Hands-on expertise in network, hardware and software analysis, design, and development
- Big-picture view including application development, social media strategy, internet marketing and search engine optimization using social media networks, online video and content delivery networks.