Link Your House is pleased to offer advanced home management with a new or existing smart tablet or mobile phone.. All of the popular automation systems supported by Link Your House have an app that can be installed on Android/ioS devices to control every aspect of your home.
Feel at home, even when you’re not!
What’s more, with the ELAN g! Entertainment and Control System you can receive smart alerts whenever the house temperature drops suddenly or dangerously low. You can also receive alerts when pipes freeze or water leaks from pipes. Have a smart fire alarm that automatically shuts down HVAC, turns on hallway lights and flashes exterior lighting.
The ELAN g! Entertainment and Control System can be configured to do as much, or as little as you want. Plus, it’s easy to add control, as needed, in the future.
Elan g! gives you instant status of your second homes’ well-being from any PC, laptop, Windows Smart Phone, or even your iPhone® or iPod touch®! With them you can remotely . . .
Have peace of mind in knowing that your second home or rental property is in the best of hands. Yours. Wherever you happen to be.
REMOTE HOME Management
■ Arm, disarm and monitor the status of your security system
■ Receive e-mail and phone alerts
■ Search and view security camera video from a timeline
■ Monitor and control temperature settings
■ View security system events history and temperature trend-lines over time
■ Turn on or off interior and exterior lighting
■ Set lawn and garden irrigation schedules
….and much more
Imagine using your iPhone® as a remote for your home entertainment system, or to control all the lights in your home. Crestron Mobile Pro puts a professional-looking Crestron touchpanel user interface right on the popular Apple® iPhone or iPod touch®, enabling all kinds of customizable control capability.
Crestron Mobile Pro talks directly to the control system without any third-party software or external servers. With Crestron Mobile Pro, simply tap the screen to select movies, music and TV in any room or adjust volume, light levels and room temperature with just a touch. Using the home Wi-Fi network locally or the powerful 3G and EDGE networks remotely, total control is always at your fingertips.
Control multiple locations, such as a primary residence, vacation home and office, from a single, intuitive graphical interface that provides real-time status of room temperature, lighting levels, shade position, volume and digital media metadata including album, song and artist.
New locations are easily added by opening the “Connections” page on the iPhone, and customized buttons, graphics and dynamic text can be added by your installer. Updates or changes to the control program are automatically sent to the iPhone when Crestron Mobile Pro is launched.
With a Large library of built-in graphics to aid in custom designs Crestron Mobile Pro puts a virtual Crestron touchpanel in the palm of your hand for complete mobile control.
- Application download from iPhone® App Store
- Communicates with 2-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple homes from one iPhone
- Full integration with Crestron programming software
- Compatible with the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod® touch
- Large library of built-in graphics to aid in custom designs and to reduce download times on slower cell networks
- Control your audio video system as well as shades, lights and climate.
- View device meta data such as song, artist and movie title.
HAI iPhone App
H@me (Home) allows you to control your HAI Omni or Lumina home automation controller via your iPhone.
- Native iphone application
- Control and view lights by group (all rooms, single room or individual light)
- Lighting controls (On/Off, levels)
- Thermostat control (heat and cool set points, fan settings, heat/cool/off modes)
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Buttons (programmed macros)
- Multi room audio controls (Russound and Nuvo)
- Security system (arming control, zone status)
- Web camera streaming
The C-Series multiroom system offers advanced features that make enjoying your musical experience even easier. Party Mode allows you to control the music and volume in every zone from one zone using a shared source. Source Linking connects multiple zones to the same source while allowing independent volume and on/off control, for when you want your music to follow you throughout your home. Zone Linking provides control of multiple zones by one or more keypads, perfect for open concept homes.[/tab]
Never miss an episode of your favorite shows. DIRECTV’s free iPhone application turns your iPhone or iPod touch into the easiest, fastest, most convenient way to find any program and set your home DVR — no matter where you are. An entire universe of DIRECTV entertainment is now just a tap away. Download and start exploring today!
It’s easy. It’s fun. And it’s yours FREE from DIRECTV.
- Search for any television show up to 14 days in advance
- Browse programs by channel or date & time
- Get program information instantly, including description, length and rating
- Record a single episode or an entire series
- Program Pay Per View movies to be recorded and ready to watch anytime
- Record to any DIRECTV DVR in your home
- iPhone software v2.2.1 or higher
- Browsing capability is available to everyone, but programming functionality is available to DIRECTV customers only
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on directv.com to access recording functionality
- Requires a Wi-Fi, Edge or 3G network connection to run. Remote connections may vary
- In rare instances, scheduled recording(s) may not be recognized
- Requires DIRECTV Plus® DVR (models R15, R16, R22), DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR23) or TiVo® Series 2 receivers with 6.4a software
The Sonos Controller for iPhone™ is a free application that turns your iPhone (or iPad) into a full-fledged Sonos Controller. Plus, it uses the familiar touch-screen interface and fits in your pocket so you can carry it with you all over the house. Best of all, you can download it for free on the App Store in seconds. Just grab your iPhone and simply touch the screen to pick a room, point and flick to pick a song, and then hit play. Grouping zones and searching tracks has never been easier. You can mix and match Controllers (CR100, Desktop Controller and Sonos Controller for iPhone) for maximum flexibility. Or get started with Sonos using the iPhone you already own and one or more ZonePlayers spread throughout your house.
Wireless, multi-room control from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
Control all your music and all your rooms from any iPhone or iPod touch. It’s a free application, takes advantage of touch-screen technology, and fits in your pocket for the ultimate in portability. The Sonos Controller for iPhone lets you control your entire Sonos system over your home WiFi network. Use it as your only Controller or in combination with the handheld and desktop Sonos Controllers.
Touch Screen Makes It Fun And Easy
When it comes to browsing through music libraries, searching for songs, viewing album art, or linking and unlinking zones, the Sonos Controller for iPhone makes it all incredibly easy. Thanks to iPhone’s intuitive touch interface, you can control your entire music experience with a touch of a finger. Quickly search for your favorite artists by typing on the virtual keyboard and browse through albums by pointing and flicking.
Instant Access To Endless Music
With Sonos ZonePlayers and any iPhone or iPod touch, you can find and play any song from your personal collection of music stored on your computer, plus thousands of free Internet radio stations. And the Sonos Controller for iPhone works seamlessly with the most popular music services so you can stream millions of songs and stations from the Internet to the rooms of your choice. Click on the features tab to see music services supported by Sonos.
New Features And Music Services With Automatic Updates
Unlike most other consumer electronic products, the entire Sonos system keeps getting better even after you buy it. With free automatic software updates you’ll always have the newest features and music services to enjoy. The App Store will automatically notify you when software updates are available.
Link Your House is an Authorized Sonos Dealer please call 770-209-0086 for more information.